Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss, Pink Pop 235


 photo 0dcb4212-c34e-4e79-ac96-22d2e7dd9ed3.jpg
To start out this blog, I figured I'd start with what I currently have and work my way to new products.  I figured I should start with my current lip gloss of choice, Revlon's Super Lustrous in Pink Pop.  



 photo c2e1169b-53cb-4055-a911-017d0d3661d8.jpg 
I'm a bit of an all or nothing kind of person when it comes to makeup.  Either I'm wearing absolutely nothing aside from whatever my nail polish is at the moment, or something that's obvious.  I was pretty apprehensive to try this color in particular, if only because I didn't want to be disappointed if it was too sheer to really give the color in the tube justice.

 photo c005549e-e6b3-49d8-8f7d-e9593384ec2c.jpg

HOWEVER!  Even in the shoddy lighting of my bedroom, my lips were noticeably pink!  Even the glossiness was able to be shown off (It looks like I'm going to have to make a photoshoot station of sorts to really give a lot of the products I'm using justice).  It's not the same pink that's in the bottle, but I was still quite pleased with the results.

In terms of its wear, it lasts for about an hour before it gets gummy. It isn't obvious smelly and it doesn't particularly taste like anything either, which I may have just tested out by licking my lips to confirm.  Another really good thing to mention is that it isn't sticky.

If you're interested in checking this lip gloss out, or other parts of Revlon's Super Lustrous collection, it runs about $7.99 a tube at CVS.  I found it no problem roughly three weeks ago, so I'm sure it'll still be around if you want to pick it up!

What do you think of Revlon's lip glosses?  Do you have any favorite shades?  Or would you rather buy different brands?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment