Friday, November 29, 2013

Zoya Nail Polish in Tinsley

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!  I hope you're having a wonderful time with loved ones.
Have you ever met a nail polish in a bottle and went, "Gosh, this is going to look great on my nails!" only to find out that it just doesn't live up to its expectations when you put it on?  I have a polish like this.  It's Smoke & Ashes from the Hunger Games collection from China Glaze.  I still don't know how to get the green shimmer to really work on my nails.

Regardless, I decided to take a risk and check out Zoya's Tinsley.  It's a golden/soft pink glass fleck polish that you really can stare at for hours.  I can flick my hand around and it will become an entirely different color.


The only issue with this polish that can be found is that it is a very thin formula.  I put three coats on and I was very happy with the results.  I know this color came from the 2013 summer collection and it certainly has a more summery feel, but I don't care!  This is a fun polish to wear regardless of the season.

Zoya polish goes for about $8 on their webpage as well as at Ulta.  I got mine at Ulta during a buy two get one free sale, so keep your eyes peeled for sales like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment